Welcome to All Breed Rescue, Vermont
All Breed Rescue is a compassionate, non-profit rescue dedicated to saving dogs regardless of age, breed, health or behavioral condition from high-kill shelters in the South and placing them in loving homes in Vermont.
What sets All Breed Rescue apart:
- Well-established, founded in 1996
- 501c3 Non-profit organization
- Licensed with the State of Vermont
- Over 5000 dogs rescued.
- Will rescue dogs of any age, breed, location, health, most behavioral issues
- Fully vetted dogs with health certificates; fed only the highest quality food
All Breed Rescue is Moving!
Our new address will be 491 Industrial Avenue, Williston, VT 05495
We are very excited to announce we have closed on a new building and are starting the fit-up for our new pups. The Shelter will be conveniently located in Williston, VT and has 4600 square feet for our pups. We need a lot of help to complete the move. We have the fit-up plans and need volunteers willing to paint, clean, seal floors, carpenters and move kennels. We are also starting a building campaign to raise funds to make the space nice for for our pups. Please consider donating to this fund. We will be adding a grooming station, washer/dryers, sealed floors, tiled floors, fencing for at least 3 or 4 outside play areas, an indoor play area, small rooms for the pups needs. If you are able to help, please donate here
or email us to drop by donations or volunteer.
Here is the list of items we need to buy, get donated and install:
- Tile flooring for 2000 square feet
- Clean, prep and seal 2600 square feet of warehouse floor
- Grooming Station
- Mop Station
- 2 Washer / Dryers (we have 2 washers and a dryer, need another dryer)
- Refridgerators (one large, one small)
- Fencing for 4-5 play areas
- Build 2 small interior play areas
- Build vet room and food storage room
- Air Conditioner compressor (we love to dream, the building is piped for central air, but the compressor is gone
- Large Fans
- Improve lighting
Thank you Pet Food Warehouse for donating over 750 lbs of food for our pups!
Make a tax deductible donation. We currently accept donations in the form of PayPal, cash, check or money order. For more information on donations please visit the Fees and Donations page. We’ll send you a note thanking you for your donation and provide our tax ID number for your records. [more information]
Do you have time to help out at an adoption event, organize a fundraiser or drive a dog to the vet? Please let us know. We can always use your time and skill. We have a number of wonderful volunteers who help out regularly, and can always use more. [more information]
Looking at our website is the first step to finding the perfect fit for your household. Adopting a pet is the best way to help unfortunate and unwanted dogs find loving forever homes. [more information]
How is our site organized?
We are very excited to offer a new web page that is dynamically linked to our data management system. This page will be automatically updated whenever we get new dogs or dogs get adopted! There are many features we want you to know about in our website.
- At the top of the right sidebar you will see a picture of one of our adoptable pups on each page.
- Customize the MyOptions and MyRescue pages for you. Do you have favorite breeds or animals you want to track? Do you need to record volunteer hours? Do you want to receive notices of any updates? All of this can be done on these pages!
- Expanded set of pages for our pups. Recent Additions, Puppies, Teens, Adults, Seniors, Veterans, Special Needs, Bonded Pairs pages, a Searchable List, and Successful Adoptions
- Help our pups by shopping for your needs! We've partnered with several businesses to add links to their sites on our page. Any purchases made through these links provide funds for All Breed Rescue.
- Expanded Donation Page
- Events - We'll give you insight into which pups will be attending . Fill out a Meet Request on the Dog's page.
- Sponsorships - we'll let you know which dogs need additional help and their progress through this page.